Configure UM Gravity Form Entries
In order to create a a tab for UM Gravity Form entries, you must first have the following:
- Gravity Form installed and activated
- Ultimate Member installed and activated
- UM Gravity Form Entries installed and activated
- At least one Gravity Form form created.
Creating a new entries tab
- Go to WP Admin > GF Tabs and select Add New
- Enter the title of the title, tab name and tab slug.
- The tab slug should be lowercase with no spaces and no full-stops
- Select the form where entries will be taken from.
- Once a form is chosen, all the available fields will be displayed for the form
- Check the checkbox next to the field that you would like displayed on tab. You can also set a label and re-order the fields.
- Change the Tab Settings from the right to your preference
- Hit Publish to save the form
Making tabs show up on profiles
- Go to WP Admin > Ultimate Member > Settings
- Click Appearance then Profile Menu
- You will see the your generated tab(s) listed
- Save settings
- Test it on profile